March 6 to 8th, 2020
We invite you to spend the weekend with us, to journey back home to your Authentic Self, and to re-inhabit, and learn to love, your physical body. This women’s retreat is your safe space to show up exactly as you are, and to experience, connect, and find support through your healing journey. In this deeply supportive space, we will work at the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels to develop insight and deeper healing of our relationship with food and our body.
As women many of us have struggled to truly embrace who we are. From our physical bodies to our feelings and emotional states, to our urges, dreams and desires. So many of us have learned to please, to contort ourselves (and our bodies) into strangers that we no longer recognize. This leaves us feeling disconnected, empty, phony… hard on ourselves and often exhausted. It is time to break this cycle: out of the habits of self-sabotage and into connection with your beautiful Soul, learning to live your life in love with yourself.
- Connection & sharing circles – the power of women coming together in circle is undeniable… We invite you to come in with an open heart and mind, and perhaps leave with a whole new support group!
- Teaching and coaching workshops – Learn and discover in a safe, supported space.
- Movement & embodiment practices – get out of your head and into your heart and body; explore the way your body wants to move with a variety of yogic practices, movement, and YES, free-flow dance!
- Creative outlets – get hands on and deeply connected to yourself and your beautiful body.
- Ceremony & meditative experiences – together we create sacred space to journey deeper within; experience a heart-opening ceremony with the plant medicine cacao.
- Nourishing food – enjoy beautiful, high-vibration food to support and uplift you throughout the weekend.