The only Naturopathic Program designed to help women struggling with adult acne.
Are you currently suffering from acne, or do you know someone who is struggling?
Do you feel like you have run out of treatment options, or are hesitant to resort to using accutane or antibiotics?
As a previous acne sufferer, I have a passion for helping women overcome their skin struggles. I understand how frustrating this condition is, and how much of a toll it can take on your self confidence.
In the Naturopathic Glow Method program you will learn that acne is a complex condition, and should not be treated solely with an antibiotic prescription or topical acids. We are going to heal you from the INSIDE OUT! This will include a comprehensive plan to address body, mind, and spirit. My ultimate goal is to clear your skin and to empower you to take back control of your health. Let’s put a stop to any confusion immediately, and address the underlying issues. If you are tired of resorting to bandaid solutions, it may be time to consider a holistic, personalized, evidence based approach, to resolve skin symptoms for good.
This program will include:
- A comprehensive, individualized approach to acne.
Components of the program:
Module based learning in the form of audio, video, and pdf for easy learning.
- Topical Skincare
- Gut-Skin Axis
- Blood Sugar Dysregulation
- Stress & Skin
4. Meal plan
5. Access to the private Naturopathic Glow Method facebook community where I will personally answer questions through weekly live videos and posts.
6. Personalized supplement prescription
7. Four one on one video consults with me.
Don’t waste another moment feeling overwhelmed and discouraged. It is time to clear your acne for good so that you can get on with your life, to feel confident and beautiful once again.
Please feel free to join my public Facebook group, “The Glowing Skin Community,” for more info on all things skincare related.
If you are ready for a change and want to chat with me to see if this program is right for you, please use the link below to book your FREE discovery call today:
- Acne affects 5.6 million Canadians, nearly 20 per cent of the population.
- More than 80 per cent of acne sufferers are between ages 12 and 24.
- Acne affects about 90 per cent of adolescents, and 20-30 per cent of adults ages 20 to 40.
- Acne affects the face in 99 per cent of cases but can also affect the body in 50% of cases.
- Women make up 75 per cent of adult cases.